Under the patronage of Ms Pilar Auyso and Ms Angelique Delahaye MEPs, the event will provide an opportunity to debate with Academics, Media Representatives and Decision-Makers.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Horacio Aleman. It will include:
- Frederic Simon (chief editor at Euractiv),
- Christopher Emsden (Journalist who covered economic policies for the Wall Street Journal, the Economist Intelligence Unit and other publications),
- Giovanni Fattore (Professor of Healthcare and Public Management and Director of the Policy Analysis & Public Management Department at Bocconi University),
- Carlo Agostoni (Professor of Pediatrics, Department of Clinical Sciences and Community Health, University of Milan)
- Ana Maria Troncoso (Former Director of the Spanish Food security and Nutrition Agency).