Following the publication of the European Commission’s study on the evaluation of the legal framework of new genomic techniques, Farm Europe organises a webinar with representatives of the European Institutions and scientists to stimulate the debate.
The event will be held in English.
You may rewatch the event on the following link, using the passcode mentioned below:
New Genomic Techniques:
opportunities and threats for the EU agriculture
May 27th, 2021. 14:00 – 15:30 (CET)
– Irène Tolleret, MEP (FR, RE)
– Dr. Sabine Jülicher, Director for food and feed, innovation, DG SANTE
– Tassos Haniotis, Deputy Director-General, DG AGRI
– Ismahane Elouafi, Chief Scientist, FAO
– Dr. Eli Khayat, Ph.D, Rahan Meristem (Israel)
– Prof. Dr. Kaus-Dieter Jany, member of the Board of WGG – German Scientific Association for Gene Engineering
– Dr. George Freyssinet, President of AFBV – French Association for Plant Biotechnologies
– Herbert Dorfmann, MEP (IT, EPP)