Following the publication of the European Commission’s study on the evaluation of the legal framework of new genomic techniques, Farm Europe organises a webinar with representatives of the European Institutions and scientists to stimulate the debate.
You may rewatch the event on the following link, using the passcode mentioned below:
The event will be held in English.
New Genomic Techniques:
opportunities and threats for the EU agriculture
May 27th, 2021. 14:00 – 15:30 (CET)
– Irène Tolleret, MEP (FR, RE)
– Dr. Sabine Jülicher, Director for food and feed, innovation, DG SANTE
– Tassos Haniotis, Deputy Director-General, DG AGRI
– Ismahane Elouafi, Chief Scientist, FAO
– Dr. Eli Khayat, Ph.D, Rahan Meristem (Israel)
– Prof. Dr. Kaus-Dieter Jany, member of the Board of WGG – German Scientific Association for Gene Engineering
– Dr. George Freyssinet, President of AFBV – French Association for Plant Biotechnologies
– Herbert Dorfmann, MEP (IT, EPP)